We are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining reports for different stakeholders. You will also be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will work closely with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future. This position reports directly to the IT Manager.
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining reports
- Help write and optimize SQL statements
- Ensure performance, availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications for the realized output
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You will be part of the IT team which is responsible for:
- ensuring that existing data interfaces work seamlessly and coordination with various application development teams, internal and external, to create new robust data interfaces that allow seamless data flow to and from external and or internal systems.
- development of tools and systems to enhance the scalability of our data interfaces and other internal data requirements.
- work with the client liaisons and technical people to analyze, identify and define client solutions and implement enhancement requests. Define the specifications; provide additional information to obtain client sign-off.
- create, maintain and enhance scheduled processes to insure high quality service to all Circle Partners clients.
The IT team also acts as escalation point for all data related issues. As SQL Developer you will be available and required to assist when bug fixes or data manipulation is necessary.
- Experience with report writers Visual Studio (MS Report Builder.
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Design, Develop and Deploy SSIS Packages.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Detail oriented
- Manage tasks pro-actively.
- Affinity with technology, fund administration and banking industry
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Good English writing, reading and verbal communication skills is a must
- IT background
If you find the function description interesting and requirements match your profile, please send us your CV.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV to Dave Smink