Circle Partners is looking to expand its team! We have two vacancies for the position of Shareholder Administrator for our offices in Luxembourg and the Netherlands
We are an independent fund administrator providing a comprehensive range of specialized fund administration solutions to established investment managers and those launching start-up funds. We are committed to providing the highest quality client service and take a hands-on approach to fund administration, customizing our solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients.
The Shareholder Administrator has contact with both clients and other departments within the company.
So, more than anything, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and good at building and maintaining professional relationships.
You will start with an extensive training on Know your customer and Anti Money Laundering legislation and requirements. You will then be introduced to the day to day activities of the transaction team which requires you to communicate with investors and fund managers, switch between different tasks and multiple funds, set priorities and follow-up on outstanding items. Here are a few of the daily tasks you will perform:
- Performing KYC controls
- Processing investor transactions
- Processing Net asset value calculation
- Responding to queries from Fund Manager, Investors and/or colleagues
- Participate in projects
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- Experience in the field is appreciated but not required
- Knowledge of AML, FATCA and CRS legislation and financial instruments is a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language. Additional language like French/Spanish is a plus. For the position in the Netherlands good knowledge of the Dutch language is required.
- Ambition to develop, and to broaden and deepen your knowledge
- We offer a competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company
- A great working environment in an international, dynamic, growing organization
If you find the function description interesting and requirements to match your profile, please send us your CV. If you would like to apply for the position in The Netherlands please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply for the position in Luxembourg please send your CV to email@example.com