For our office in The Netherlands we are looking for a fund administrator.
As our new fund administrator, you will be responsible for servicing several investment funds.
Your daily activities consist of varying financial and administrative tasks.
Under supervision of an account manager you will have the opportunity to expand your business knowledge and skills.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
• Daily processing of investment transactions;
• Processing non-trade related (cash movements etc.) transactions;
• Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources;
• Reconciling account statements and balances;
• Pricing the portfolio;
• Calculating income and expense accruals and fees and calculating the Net Asset Value of shares;
• Computation of income and expense accruals;
• Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses;
• Preparing financial statements tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets;
• Liaison with external auditors;
• Correspondence with bank, custodian, lawyers and agents;
• Disbursing fees;
• Publishing NAV.
• Bachelor degree in accountancy and/or finance or comparable;
• Strong aptitude for numbers;
• Interest in financial markets and investment industry;
• Fluency in the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal;
• Dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills;
• Good knowledge of MS-office.
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to Roger Steenbergen at email@example.com