Fund/Corporate Accountant (Luxembourg)
Circle Partners is looking to expand its team!
We have a vacancy for the position of (Junior) Fund/Corporate Accountant for our office in Luxembourg.
We are an independent fund administrator providing a comprehensive range of specialized fund administration solutions to established investment managers and those launching start-up funds. We are committed to providing the highest quality client service and take a hands-on approach to fund administration, customizing our solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients.
The Fund/Corporate Accountant has contact with both clients and other departments within the company.
So, more than anything, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and good at building and maintaining professional relationships.
You will start with a training on our systems in place. You will then be introduced to the day-to-day activities of the Fund accounting team that requires you to communicate with the team and fund managers, switch between different tasks and multiple funds, set priorities and follow-up on outstanding items.
Here are a few of the daily tasks you will perform:
• Daily processing of investment transactions;
• Processing non-trade related (cash movements etc.) transactions;
• Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources;
• Reconciling account statements and balances;
• Pricing the portfolio;
• Calculating income and expense accruals and fees and calculating the Net Asset Value of shares;
• Computation of income and expense accruals;
• Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses;
• Preparing financial statements ( LUX GAAP/IFRS) tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets;
• Filing annual reports with ECDF/Chamber of Commerce;
• Filing VAT returns;
• Liaison with external auditors;
• Correspondence with bank, custodian, lawyers and agents;
• Disbursing fees;
• Publishing NAV.
• Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field (BAC III+)
• Experience in the field is appreciated but not required
• Knowledge of AML, FATCA and CRS legislation and financial instruments is a plus
• Good knowledge of the English language. Additional language like French/Spanish/German is a plus
• Ambition to develop, and to broaden and deepen your knowledge
• We offer a competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
• The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company
• A great working environment in an international, dynamic, growing organization
If you find the function description interesting and requirements to match your profile, please send your CV to G. Kruizinga