Nick Neri Joined Circle Partners
News | 2019-01-11
Vice President of Business Development
Nick joined Circle Partners as Vice President of Business Development U.S. subsidiary. He brings 20+ years of industry experience within the traditional and alternative financial markets with an emphasis on Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Crypto Currency, Emerging Managers, Family Offices, and Technology Platforms.
Throughout his career Nick has established strong long term personal and professional relationships which span the global financial markets including Brokerage Firms, Banking Institutions, Audit and Tax Firms, and Advisory and Legal Firms.
Prior to joining Circle Partners, Nick was Head of Client Relations, North America / Chief Operating Officer for Mainstream Fund Services (formerly Fundadministration Inc.) based out of New York / Florida.
Nick is responsible for the overall planning and execution of the U.S. business development strategies.
Circle Partners is a leading independent fund administrator established in the year 2000, Circle Partners provides a comprehensive range of administration and corporate services to hedge funds, fund of funds, real estate funds, private equity funds and crypto currency funds. With offices located in 8 Countries, a staff of 100+, and over $10bn in assets under administration it offers a boutique approach, combining local presence and a global reach.
Gerben Oldekamp, global head of business development, commented: Although we have a global footprint and have rapidly grown the company over the past years, our US operation still could improve its visibility in the US market. We are pleased to have Nick on board and are confident he can play an important role in this respect.Overview
- Nick Neri Joined Circle Partners
- Sponsorship of the Hedge Funds Club receptions
- Co-sponsorship - Henley Executive Hedge Fund Networking Event
- Connecting the Dots
- The Asian connection
- Shortlisted for the Global Custodian’s Industry Awards 2018
- Spark+ 's Investor Evening Singapore
- Singapore Hedge Funds Club Evening Reception
- HFMweek US Awards 2018
- Best Administrator Client Service
- Hedge Week’s Bermuda special
- HFMweek's European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2018
- Read the newest insightful interview with our BD Manager, Peter Jakubicka
- Joy Crouse gives an interview for Hedge Week's US Hedge Fund Services 2017 report
- Turn key solution in Malta
- HFM Week's Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards 2017.
- Peter Jakubicka of Circle Partners gives an interview for Hedge Week's Setting up an AIF in Europe Guide 2017
- Private Equity conference in Bratislava
- Circle Partners made it to the industry news once again
- HFM Awards 2017
- Circle Partners gives an interview for Hedge Week's BVI Special Report 2017
- OFFSHORE HEDGE FUND ADMINISTRATOR OF 2016
- Circle Partners gives an interview to HFM Week
- Circle Partners gives an interview to Private Equity Wire
- BEST ADMINISTRATOR – UNDER $30BN CLIENT SERVICE
- HFM Awards 2016
- Circle Partners wins Hedge Week’s award as the Best Offshore Hedge Fund Administrator 2016
- Circle Partners gives an interview for Hedge Week's BVI special report
- Circle Partners wins an award as the industry leader in administration at 2015 awards
- Circle Partners one of the biggest risers in HFMWeek AuA survey
- Cayman Islands introduce opt-in regime for AIFMD compliance